WE MAKE ROBOTIC SYSTEMS FOR POLISHING AND BUFFING
The operating units unique to DAN robotic cells have well-defined features:
- compatibility with the use of robots;
- a robust construction able to carry the demand of a working environment with dust and abrasive particles;
- flexibility to adapt to imperfect program paths;
- flexibility to adapt to geometrically different pieces produced by foundry or other processes, which are not perfectly homogeneous, so that a uniform finish is achieved for each phase of production;
- possibility of varying the working pressure as needed to speed up cycle times, achieve uniformity of finish and optimize abrasives consumption;
- capacity to work 100% autonomously without the need for the constant presence of an operator to load and unload the pieces, thereby reducing the unit costs during the use of the system.